Please read and accept the Terms & Conditions below before sending the Appointment Request Form:
1. Arogya Ayurvedic Health Ltd provides consultations for educational and lifestyle purposes alone. We do not claim to cure any diseases or ailments, nor do we pose as Licensed Medical Professionals. I understand that for all severe conditions, I cannot expect to have a complete recovery or cure and I do not hold Arogya Ayurvedic Health Ltd, it’s Director or any of its company representatives, nor any of its members liable for any loss, damage or injury to my person as a result. I understand my consultation is for educational purposes alone and will seek professional medical advice for all medical conditions and take full responsibility for the course of my actions.
2. I understand that all Consultations MUST BE paid for IN FULL before the date of the Consultation. No refunds are given, however, rebooking applies for Consultations if one cannot make the appointment time or date stated if prior notice is given. I understand that I may bring CASH on the day, but there are no EFTPOS facilities and I will bring the correct CASH amount.
I understand if I fail to do so and payment is not made within 24 Hours [after] the Consultation, a 10% penalty will apply.
3. I understand that the date and time that I have requested for my Consultation is subject to availability and that Arogya Ayurvedic Health Ltd will contact me confirming this and liase with me if this time period is unavailable and schedule the next suitable available time for me.
4. I understand that the Consultation price stated does not include any supplementary therapies, Panchakarma therapies nor herbs that I may require and that these are at additional costs to the Consultation prices noted.
5. I shall not distribute, sell or publicly share any written materials given by Arogya Ayurvedic Health Ltd, it’s Director or any of its company representatives. I understand that this is Copyrighted material and can be held liable for its misuse. Any notes taken during the consultation must be used for you personally and not distributed or copied for any other purposes.
6. As Durgadas is a respected Practitioner and Teacher in the fields of Vedic sciences, I understand that I will receive the Traditional approach to Ayurveda, Yoga and Vedic sciences and will respect his recommendations with regards to tradition, which may differ from other Ayurvedic Practitioners and recommendations I may have formally had/been aware of.
7. I understand that in order to make the pulse diagnosis readings more accurate during the Consultation, I will make sure I come on an empty stomach (in between meals is ok) and have NOT done any exercise beforehand which can alter the reading.
8. Ayurvedic Medicines: All medicines that are recommended shall be payable in advance where these need to be ordered in. In such cases, payment will be made after consultations are undertaken and specific Ayurvedic medicines or formulas are recommended.
9. I will download this document of agreement with Arogya Ayurvedic Health Ltd (click here) and the Client Intake form and either bring them in with me to the consultation or Email them (for Skype / Online appointments – email to email@example.com).